Sunday, April 12, 2009

Karmen is healed!

Hey girls!


Did u girls went for the easter service?

Did u all went 4 the healing service?


If u did not, then u missed a lot!


Tell u something...... XD


I went for the easter service and the healing service!!

It was great!!!!


I stepped out with a pair of trembling legs......


I was very scared......


When it was my turn, my heart was jumping very quickly......

It goes "pop pop, pop pop, pop pop"......


But there was a phrase that Dr. Andy Lim said that calmed my heart...

He said:"Don't be scared."

Then I relaxed and I fell......


At 5pm, I went to the toilet at my piano teacher's place.

The rashes on both my legs were not so much anymore......


PRAISE THE LORD!


I felt great after that......


But......

Pls PRAY 4 me......

Pls help me pray 4 healing on my rashes......


THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment